An Apple iPad Air catches fire in Australian Vodafone store

A Vodafone retail store in Canberra had to be evacuated on Wednesday because an iPad Air burst into flames.
The fire allegedly started at the charging port, set the whole iPad on fire and proceeded to fill the entire store with smoke.
The fire department was called to put the fire out and later an Apple rep visited the store to collect the device for further inspection. No one was hurt during the incident.
This is not the first time we see devices
bursting in flames or even exploding, but
hopefully this is just an isolated incident
instead of a widespread issue.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Technology!. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s